“Jakon Nete” in shipibo language means ‘Good World’, ‘World without stain’. This is the world of the plants spirits, to which the healers connect when they are under the power of the Great Medicine Ayahuasca. In this mean the founders of the center “Maloca Jakon Nete” want to promote the creation of a better world, by healing people with the help of the Master Plants.
To reach this aim the healing center “Jakon Nete” offers personalized attention to every one of the participants. The treatment, which takes places during 12 days, offers all the remedies of the authentic Shipibo Traditional Medicine, such as plant diet, flower/steam bath, massages, and of course the great medicine Ayahuasca.
Proud to be one of the first Shipibo-owned Ayahuasca centers operating outside of Iquitos, we wait you to be part of our dream, of sharing our knowledge and the healing power of the plants with you.We offer two different programs, the 12 days/7 ayahuasca ceremonies one and the 1 month plant dieta one.
DETAILED PROGRAM of 12 days retreat includes :
– Boat ride from the port to the center (please note that the mototaxi ride from the pickup location to the port is not covered and you will need approximately 12 soles for this)
– All food and accommodation during your time at the center *(also for vegans/vegetarians)
– Vomitivo on the morning of the first full day
– Flower baths daily
– One-on-one consultations with the healers and your facilitator within the first two days of arriving
– Plant medicines daily as prescribed by the healers during your consultation
– Accomodation & services
– Laundry service
– Individual tambo with personal bathrooms and current water showers. Mosquito nets are provided above all beds.
– Sharing circles
– Group charging station (for phones, iPads, etc.), in some tambos chargin is possible even inside, we are working to make it work everywhere.
– Maestro Jorge, Maestra Sulmira and Maestro Wilmer in all ceremonies
1 MONTH DIETA program includes: For plant dietas, there is a ceremony with Ayahuasca to open the diet and a ceremony to close the diet. Two additional ceremonies per week will also be included in between the opening and the closing ceremony.
If you feel the necessity of having more ceremonies during the month, you can choose the second option, which is to have 3 ceremonies per week, for an increase of 200$ in the basic price.Introspection and connecting with the plants being dieted is crucial, as a part of this process so much of the diet is spent in isolation.
For plant dietas, each person is provided an individual tambo with personal bathroom and current water shower, in a more secluded area of the center. Mosquito nets are provided above all beds.
A more basic diet is prescribed, mainly consisting of fish, rice, potatoes and plantains.